Peanut Butter Jelly Bacon Sandwich
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place bacon on cookie baking sheet and place in oven.
- Depending on your oven, bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is EXTRA crispy. The bacon needs to break apart like potato chips -- soft bacon does not go well in this recipe.
- On each side of each piece of white bread, spread peanut butter and jelly. I know I said to use 1 tablespoon each, but the amount is really up to you. Bread and preferences comes in all shapes and sizes, use any amounts at your discretion.
- Place the 3 slices of warm, crispy bacon in between the sandwich.
- Optional: Spray a pan with Pam Oil Spray or lightly butter it. Then toast each side of the sandwich for added flavor and crunch.
- Enjoy in moderation!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!