Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache
- Ready In:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream, powdered sugar, chocolate chip morsels and butter over low heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and add the peanut butter at the same time.
- Stir until smooth.
- Ganache will be too hot to spread or pour.
- Set in the refrigerator for several minutes.
- Then place the ganache on the counter and stir once or twice over the next ten minutes until it has reached the desired consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 23 years old and I live in Trinidad. One of the islands in the Caribbean. I love baking and have a major sweet tooth but I am trying to cook more savoury foods and I am enjoying trying new recipes. Recently I have come to love photographing the food I make. Too bad they don't all come out photo worthy, but at least they still taste good! lol <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/SuperBowlSTKR.jpg> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/TeaSuppers-STKR.jpg">