Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - Whole Wheat
- Ready In:
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons Stevia Truvia, actually used 4 packets of Truvia
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour, ground fine in coffee grinder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream the margarine, peanut butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla; beat well until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the creamed until combined.
- Add/mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. I use a small cookie scooper, like an ice cream scooper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown around the edges (try not to overbake!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt=/ /> <br /><br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt=/ /> <br /><br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>