Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Mix
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Layer ingredients in a 1 quart mason jar or mix in a bowl.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease an 8" pan.
- combine melted butter and eggs in a bowl.
- stir wet into dry ingredients
- spread evenly in greased pan.
- bake 30-35 min (i have found 40-45 does best here) until edges pull away from sides or toothpick is clean.
- cool on wire rack and cut -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and have been expanding my knowledge here for over a year. My fiancee moved in with me around the time I started frequenting this site because I had to make the same things taste different so we will not get bored. I am about to graduate with my BFA in Art Education in May. My wedding is in June, soooo my plate is pretty full physically and metaphorically... I think the greatest thing about this site is not only do you learn new ways to cook great tasting meals, but you also become more capable of making up your own recipes. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">