Peanut Butter and Banana Popsicles
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fabulous and pretty much guilt-free snack.
- Ready In:
- 5 very ripe bananas
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey or 2 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Five bananas makes about 9 or 10 3-oz. popsicles.
- For each banana, use 1 TB peanut butter. If the bananas are very ripe you may not need to add honey or chocolate syrup.
- Puree in a blender, adding a liquid if necessary to make it pourable. I've used soy milk and this produces a nice smooth texture, but regular milk, juice or water would work as well.
- Pour into molds and insert wooden stick. Freeze at least two hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION