Peachy Poptart Crumble
photo by xclentc
- Ready In:
- 6 brown sugar, cinnamon poptarts
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted) or 3 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar (to taste)
- chop or crumble poptarts into small pieces in medium size mixing bowl, add almonds and melted butter, mix and set aside.
- In a 8 x 8 glass pan stir pie filling, lemon juice, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over top of filling.
- Bake in overn at 350 degrees for about 25 mins or until bubbly. Serve warm with whip topping or ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!