Peaches N Cream Gelatin Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press in a 9x13 dish.
- In bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually add the milk.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Cut peach slices in half lengthwise; arrange over top.
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in the cold water.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickend.
- (I use the ice cube method and then it is only in the fridge about 5 to 10 minutes!).
- Gently spoon gelatin over peaches; refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am an office manager and my DH and I love riding on our Harley! I love to cook and have a large family. I enjoy my family, fellowship with good friends, crocheting, crafts, reading, our Harley! Just getting involved in a new church and looking to what we will be doing there in service. Oh, gosh, if I had month off, I think we would tootle around this great country of ours on our Harley. Never seen the Grand Canyon and would love that... hmmm, wonder who will pay for that!? LOL I love the Taste of Home magazine and my favorite cookbook is Best of Friends, Etc and Best of Friends, Too. Great ones! Along with my dozens of church cookbooks!