Peach, Soy, and Almond Smoothie
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced frozen peaches
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla soymilk
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- chopped almonds (for garnish)
- Combine peaches, soy milk, ice cubes, honey, and extract in blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 glasses. Top each smoothie with chopped almonds and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Fell in love with this one. Mine included 8th continent light vanilla soymilk and frozen soy peaches. Using frozen fruit makes a difference here as it makes the smoothie so thick and rich it initially comes together more like a quick sorbet than a drink. First sip will definitely cause brain freeze. Being impatient, I added a little extra soymilk but waiting a minute before serving would have also worked. I did reduce the honey to 1 teaspoon which was just enough for me in my single serving. Quick tip: add the honey to the soymilk and blend before adding the frozen ingredients, otherwise you have bits of frozen honey nugget. Thanks cookiedog.