Peach and Pear Smoothie
Not tried this yet, but it should be good. A nice refreshing summer smoothy, perhaps!
- Ready In:
- 4 peaches, stoned and quartered
- 2 pears, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 120 ml water
- Add the fruit and water to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If this is really intended to be just 1 or 2 servings it's incredibly generous. I used 1 peach, 1/2 each of the pear and apple and got more than would fit into a 12 oz glass. After tasting I added about a tsp of Splenda and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. The smoothness of the well blended peach gives it a smooth, almost creamy, texture. I had to use canned pears but it seemed to work fine. It might even have been better than fresh for this purpose. A tasty, not too sweet smoothie. Yumm. Made for Photo Tag.1Reply
see 1 more