Pasta Pea & Pepper Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- In a medium saucepan, bring peas and 2-1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until peas are just tender.
- Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Stir salad dressing into peas& set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package; drain.
- Toss with peas and add your peppers.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi ~ My name is Chef Poker ~ I have a Beautiful Daughter & Grand Daughter... I was a Proud owner of a Landsheer Newfoundland Named Angel......... Now we have 2 Pappillions... Nothing like changing SIZE !! lol I live in the Beauifull Berkshires of Massachuttes......... </p>