- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb spinach pasta (green)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium avocado, peeled seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup minced cilantro or 1/4-1/2 cup minced parsley
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water and set into large, shallow serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, and avocado to serving bowl.
- Combine salsa, oil, oregano, cumin, chili powder and cayenne to taste.
- Mix well, then pour over pasta.
- Add cilantro and toss gently to distribute vegetables evenly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Delaware. I have 4 kids and have a very busy life. I love to cook and when I find the time I love to try something new!