Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice zucchini in rounds.
- Pour Parmesan cheese into a zip lock bag.
- Dip zucchini slices into egg
- Place zucchini in cheese bag.
- Shake until all pieces are coated.
- Place zucchini on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My oh my these were so good. I meant to get a picture, but I couldn't stop eating them. I used about 1 and 1/2 zucchini sliced about 3/4 cm in thickness. Used the egg substitute because I had some nearing its expiration date. Also used both grated parmesan and shredded blend of parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese. I don't have non stick bakeware, so I lined my cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap Release and cooked for about 13 minutes. The smell in my house while baking was delightful. Thanks for sharing JulieCooks.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, but with two picky kids (ages 5 and 8) and no free time, I have a limited ability to be creative these days. I try to feed my family healthy foods so am always looking for quick, but wholesome meals. I usually only review the recipes that we found to be outstanding or very good. If something came out badly or I changed it drastically, I don't feel that it's fair to give it a poor review.