photo by Jana Steinhagen
- Ready In:
- Season the beef in Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
- Fry the beef in the oil until browned all over.
- add the onions and fry until they are slightly browned as well.
- add the peppers, garlic, more paprika powder and tomato paste and continue frying over a lower heat to marry and coat everything well.
- add the stock, bring to a simmer and check the seasoning.
- simmer for 1 1/2 hours until the meat is tender.
- when the meat is tender enough add the flour/water to thicken the stew.
- continue cooking for a few minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!