Pancake Muffins (Aunt Jemima Recipe)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonfat cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine pancake mix and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Combine honey, egg, oil, milk and vanilla in small bowl with wire wisk; add to dry mixture. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (I baked 15 minutes and they were a little dry. Next time will check after 13 minutes).
- Cool 2 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!