Pancake Mix Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Ready In:
For the Maple-Cinnamon Glaze
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese (from a tub)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup pancake syrup
For the pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pancake syrup
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Gradually add syrup, stirring with wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- For pancakes, combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add water; stir with wire whisk just until large lumps disappear.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle; sprinkle with heaping 1 tablespoon cereal.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze. Serve topped with syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 35 single mom of one wonderful 16 year old son who happens to be the world's pickiest eater. I'm a human resource director for a non-profit private special education school. Cooking is my #1 hobby. Ironically, I became interested in all things cullinary after I had gastric bypass surgery 7 years ago. Losing that much weight & as quickly as I did really changed my relationship with food. (I lost 128 lbs - 258 lbs before, 130 lbs now)