Oven Garlic Chicken Thighs
Simple and tasty!
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, sliced (you may use more or less if you like)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Pull up chicken skin and place sliced garlic between skin and meat.
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides.
- Place skin side up on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and discard garlic or eat as is.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm on the same page as Paula, so here's an additional idea. Some like me, have leftover garlic butter in the fridge. Here's what I do... (my garlic butter is PACKED with garlic, so add some if u need to). Omit oil(s), stuff garlic butter lightly under skin. Pat skin really dry and shmear some on toppa skin. Bake as before, rmove nothing, serve immediately with rice, noodles or potatoes. YUM!1Reply
A very tasteful and simple dish to make. First, I trimmed the skin so that there was only enough to hold down the garlic. Then, because my garlic turned out to be a little too old (how the heck did that happen!?), I used the jarred minced variety. And, of course, I didn't discard the garlic (why would anyone do that, anyhow?)! Was scrumptious! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Lil Monkey! Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.1Reply