Oven Baked Gnocchi and Butternut Squash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
350 Best Vegan Recipes Serves 4
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs butternut squash, peeled and 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb fresh gnocchi
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- In a large bowl, toss together squash, 2 tablespoons of the oil, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake at 425 until squash is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Toss gnocchi with one tablespoon of the oil Spread onto a second baking sheet and bake until heated through and a bit crusty, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile put remaining oil in pan and sauté onion. Remove from heat and toss with squash, gnocchi and wine. Cook, stirring, until wine reduces slightly 3-5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION