Oven-Baked BBQ Shrimp
photo by Shay5125
- Ready In:
- 4 lbs large unpeeled fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place the unpeeled shrimp in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then top with lemon wedges from 1 lemon and bay leaves.
- In a bowl mix butter with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Old bay seasoning, rosemary, thyme and black pepper; pour over the shrimp, then toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the shrimp is no loger pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crusty bread and more lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!