Orange & Pineapple Salsa
photo by Paula
- Ready In:
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Peel the oranges and remove all the white pith.
- Separate the orange sections from the membranes and cut each section into 1/4-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the oranges, pineapple, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt, using a large spoon.
- Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!