photo by SoCalCookerGal
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the molasses, beaten egg, grated rind, juice, tea and mix together.
- Mix all the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, brown rice flour,, baking soda and ginger in a seperate bowl and add to the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> Thank you CarrolJ for adopting me! <img src=http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m445/mliss29/vegn%20swap/vegnswap.jpg> Thanks Katzen for putting together my Veggie cookbook, adopting me and the very nice reviews. You're an excellent forum host. <img src="http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/northwestgal/redbannercopy.jpg" border="0" alt="New Kids Participation Banner"> Thanks Sydney Mike for the review! <a href="http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/"><img border="0" src="http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2776407&c=8329534" alt="Discount Flowershop"></a><a href="http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/internet-florist.htm">Discount Flowershop</a>