Orange-Anise Salad Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 cup olive oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons anise seed
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (packed)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blend first 5 ingredients in blender until aniseed is finely chopped, about 1 minute.
- Strain dressing into medium bowl, pressing hard on seeds in strainer.
- Discard seeds.
- Whisk in orange peel and honey.
- Season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note