- Ready In:
- 10 blueberries
- 6 blackberries
- 2 strawberries
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar syrup
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce black raspberry liqueur
- 2 teaspoons ginger liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- finely chopped gingerroot (to garnish)
- Muddle fruit, sugar syrup and mint, and shake with other ingredients into an old fashioned glass. garnish with finely chopped ginger.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook and eat.