- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- 2 -3 lbs ground beef or 2 -3 lbs ground turkey
- 1.5 (26 1/2 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes (with juice)
- 12 frozen meatballs
- 1 cup spaghetti noodles
- italian seasoning
- garlic salt
- 3 cups water
- Brown ground beef in crockpot by cooking frozen meat with 1 1/2- 2 cups of water (depending on how much meat you use) on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours. Stir to break up large pieces halfway though cooking. Drain excess water and return meat to crockpot.
- Mix in sauce, herbs (to taste- I use a couple tbsps of each), 1 cup of water, tomatoes (with juice) and meatballs. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Break up 2 handfuls of spaghetti noodles into quarters and add to sauce. Cook on HIGH for 1 hour. (This will make your noodles very soft. If you want your noodles to not be as soft, just cook for less time.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!