Dipping Sauce for Frozen Pot Stickers.
- Ready In:
- Heat a 10" skillet with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of peanut oil over medium/high heat.
- When oil is hot add potstickers.
- Brown on three sides.
- Add 1 tb of soysauce and 2 tb of water.
- Cover and cook until tender-- about 7 minutes.
- Remove lid and allow juice to reduce and caramalize on the potstickers.
- Remove potstickers to a lettuce lined serving dish.
- Put remaining oils, soy and honey in the pan and simmer for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Dip the potsickers in the sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I like this method of cooking the potstickers better than the boil and then brown method. However, when cooking until tender, some of the potstickers became a bit overcooked/browned on one side, even over a fairly low heat. Also, we would have preferred a spicier sauce. Will use this recipe again and 'play' with the sauce ingredients a bit.