Old Fashioned Ice Box Dessert
- Ready In:
- 7 1⁄2 honey graham crackers, broken in half (15 squares)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup quartered strawberry
- 1 cup chopped kiwi fruit (about 4)
- Arrange graham squares in even layer on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 minute Gently stir in half of the whipped topping; spread over grahams in pan; cover with remaining whipped topping. Top with fruit.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!