Old Bay Potatoes
photo by Chef floWer
- Ready In:
- 10 Red Bliss potatoes
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Wash and quarter potatoes and place in a saucepan.
- Add 3 tbsp Old Bay, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Boil until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and then return to pot.
- Add butter and toss until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp of Old Bay (or more).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I love Old Bay seasoing and get all my friends in the US to post it to me!! I have never had it on potatoes before, and enjoyed it very much. I think this would be great if roasted, and I might try that next time, and I will also cut back on the Old Bay seasoning, much as I love it - I found it just a bit overpowering! A wonderful recipe idea, thanks very much! FT:-)
see 15 more reviews