Oh No, Not Another Meatloaf Recipe!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (can be substituted with veal or turkey, or half and half)
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs (seasoned works best, but plain and adding in your fav spices works fine)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (or more or less, depending on how you like your sauce! we love it so I give a couple of nice tsp, ev)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet of lipton roasted garlic and onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180C°).
- Blend together soup mix, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and bread crumbs Add ground beef and combine well.
- Press into a 2L loaf pan (9x5-inch).
- Pierce rows with fork to make little holes (for sauce to drip into as there is A LOT of sauce lol).
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.
- Coat loaf well with sauce.
- Bake for 70 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Ontario Canada and work at Grimsby Kia selling cars! I love cooking and eating good food, love great wines, and being with my family.</p>