Oatmeal Apricot Walnut Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Stir in the mashed banana, apricots, and walnuts. Stir in oats,.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a cookie sheet. For a softer chewy cookie, bake for 12 minutes; for a crunchy cookies bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for a minute before placing on a wire rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!