MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a cookbook called Love on a Platter purchased at an estate sale.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until transparent.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, salt and nutmeg.
- Add noodles, butter, onion mixture, sour cream, bacon and cheeses.
- Place in 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION