No Peeling Egg Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love egg salad but I hate peeling eggs. This is a game changer. You could also separate the whites and the yolks before you bake. Just make sure to whisk both before you add them to the cupcake tin.
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄8 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄8 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 12 ct cupcake tin with non stick spray.
- Carefully crack one egg into each tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until they no longer giggle.
- While these are baking, toast almonds in a dry skillet until lightly toasted and set aside to cool.
- When eggs are done, cool on baking rack for 30 minutes.
- When eggs are cooled, use a tooth pick or plastic knife to looses sides.
- Carefully separate the whites from the yolk and put each into it's own mixing bowl.
- Mix the yolks with the mayo, mustard, relish, horseradish, ranch dressing, salt and pepper.
- Check for taste and add more of any of the above to your liking.
- To the same bowl, add onions, celery and almonds.
- Use a potato masher to mash egg whites to your desired consistency.
- Add egg whites to yolk mixture and check for taste.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours for flavors to marry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION