No Cream Whipped Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water, cold
- 1⁄2 cup cold water, hot
- 2 tablespoons oil, almond
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold water, ice
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered milk, whole
- In small bowl, mix cold water with gelatin until gelatin is softened.
- In blender, whip gelatin mixture and hot water for 2 minutes, or until the gelatin is dissolved.
- While blender is running, gradually add almond oil, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Place blender in freezer to chill for 15 minutes. Do not let gelatin set.
- In large chilled bowl, whip ice water and nonfat milk powder until peaks begin to form.
- Add the gelatin mixture and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Put in fridge up to 4 days and whip when you want to use it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!