No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
photo by Miss Candiquik
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla candiquik
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pumpkin spice, flavored pudding powder
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Blend Candiquik in a large bowl with pumpkin flavored gelatin powder and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in pie crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!