Nitko’s Sauce for Fried Calamari
It is a kind of “sauce remoulade” I like to eat with fried calamari or fried fish (parisienne, wiener or Orly style). It is easy to make, usually you have all ingredients at home.
- Ready In:
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 10 g pickled cucumbers
- 7 g anchovies (salted filet )
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 4 g chives (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 150 g sour cream
- Very finely mince capers and pickled cucumbers.
- Mince fresh chive very finely.
- Make paste out of salted anchovy (or you can use already made paste from grocery store).
- Put mayonnaise and sour cream in a sauce bowl stir them to make unique paste.
- Add cucumbers, capers, mustard, chive, anchovy, and lemon juice and stir well. If necessary, add salt.
- Serve with fried calamari.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION