Nacho Beef Bake
- Ready In:
1 13x9 bake
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning (reduced sodium)
- 2 reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (reduced fat)
- 2 cups tortilla chips (baked nacho)
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat, until no longer pink.
- Drain meat.
- Add beans, water, & taco seasoning. Cook & stir 5 minutes.
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough in pan sealing seams.
- Spoon beef mixture over dough.
- Top with sour cream, cheese, & chips.
- Bake 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce & tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had some difficulty fitting the crescent rolls to my 13 x 9 pan. 2 cans were too much and 1 can was too little. I think next time I will get the larger size canned crescent rolls and see if that fits better. That said, the rest of the casserole went together very easily and had good flavor. I made this as written this time, but next time will probably make a few changes that I'm sure will affect the healthiness of the recipe. I always use light sour cream and reduced fat cheese (the 2% shredded cheddar or mexican) in my cooking, even when the recipe doesn't call for it, but will use the larger regular fat canned crescent rolls and regular Nacho flavored chips rather than the baked chips. I haven't found wehre I can buy small bags of the baked nacho chips and I hate wasting that much of the bag.