My Favorite Omelet
photo by Sandi From CA
- Ready In:
- Heat pan on medium with about a teaspoon of oil.
- Crack both eggs into bowl, then add salt, pepper and milk. Whisk until well-blended.
- Pour egg into hot pan and immediately tilt pan so that egg mixture covers entire bottom.
- Scatter/layer most of each of the remaining ingredients (leaving a bit of each for garnish) over ½ the omelet and allow to cook until you’re able to flip the empty half over onto the half with “goodies”. A fish spatula works better than a regular one here because it lifts more of the omelet, reducing the chance of tearing it.
- Cook to your desired doneness; I like mine very dry with some color to it and that takes just a couple of minutes, so be careful you don’t burn your omelet.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients and the last bacon slice, then GOBBLE-GOBBLE!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!