- Ready In:
- 60 white button mushrooms, about 1 inch in diameter, stems removed (save the stems for soup, if desired)
- 60 white seedless grapes, washed
- 15 ounces black pepper boursin cheese, boursin au poivre soft cheese, at room temperature (three 5 ounce packages)
- 1 cup clarified butter, warm
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line one large or two smaller baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Brush the mushrooms gently with a soft brush or paper towels to clean.
- Place the mushrooms rounded side down on a work surface and place one grape in the hollow of each cap.
- Scoop up about 1-1/2 teaspoons of the Boursin, and mound it over each mushroom cap, smoothing and completely enclosing the grape.
- Continue stuffing the remaining mushrooms.
- Place the Parmesan in a shallow bowl.
- With tongs, carefully dip each stuffed mushroom into the warm clarified butter, then dredge gently in the Parmesan.
- Gently shake off any excess and reserve the remaining Parmesan for another use.
- Place the stuffed mushroom caps on the paper-lined baking sheet(s) and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!