Muir Glen Fire Roasted Salsa
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (I use Muir Glen fire-roasted with green chiles, but any brand will do)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and chill for about 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!