Mouth Watering Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dale's Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Rub pork tenderloins with garlic salt, Tony's Creole Seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- In a skillet on med-high heat place pork tenderloins and cover with italian dressing and Dale's seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minute on each side.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or starch of your choice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well I'm from way down south where they love good southern cooking. I have never been the Martha Stewart type but have recently gotten married and am trying to be! I am hoping to find some easy and yummy recipes on here so my husband doesn't have to eat the same thing over and over!