Mounds Bar Martini
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces vodka (80 proof)
- 1 (8 5/8 ounce) packet Swiss Miss diet cocoa mix (the one with 25 calories)
- 2 ounces torani sugar-free coconut syrup (or other flavored syrups, sugar-free)
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice (preferably crushed). Combine cocoa with 2 oz. hot water, and mix well. Then add 2 oz. cold water, and pour the mixture into the martini shaker. Add the vodka, syrup and Reddi-Wip, and cover the top of the shaker. Shake for about a minute, or until trhe liquid is cold. Then strain into 2 martini glasses. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.