Moroccan-Style Grilled Salmon
- Ready In:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 32 ounces salmon fillets
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a large bowl or dish.
- Place salmon fillets in the mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours.
- Oil the grill and heat the coals to a medium. Place the salmon skin-side up on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done (when the center flakes away easily, and the fish is an opaque pink).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!