Moroccan Honey Hummus
- Ready In:
- 30 ounces chickpeas, 2 cans Drained And Rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup tahini (sesame Paste)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron thread, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped, For Garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for cilantro or parsley in a food processor and process until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Like all hummus, this can be stored in the refrigerator. However, this is best served at room temperature so make sure to take it out a little while before serving.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped parsley or cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!