Moroccan Fish Charmoula
photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
3/4 cup of marinade
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Blend the herbs together in a bowl with the garlic, onion, & olive oil until pasty. Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice & spices.
- Pour the charmoula over the fish you are using & sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Note: There should be enough charmoula to marinate 2 lbs of fish or seafood.
- Broil, bake, or grill the fish once done marinating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.