Monte Cristo Coffee
photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce Kahlua or 1 ounce other coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier or 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 -6 ounces hot coffee
- 1⁄2 ounce whipped cream
- lemon juice, to to rim glass
- sugar, to taste
- grated chocolate, to garnish
- Brew the coffee.
- Moisten the rim of an Irish coffee cup with lemon juice, and dip into sugar.
- Pour the Kahlua and Grand Marnier into the cup, and fill (almost to the top) with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!