- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 roll breakfast sausage (like Jimmy Dean)
- 1 lb macaroni
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce (like Hunts)
- Boil macaroni in salted water to desired tenderness.
- While macaroni is boiling, brown ground beef and sausage together in large skillet; drain.
- Add tomato sauce to meat mixture and let simmer until macaroni is ready (just to warm through). Drain macaroni and return to pan.
- Add tomato meat mixture to macaroni and mix.
- This is my kids absolute favorite meal. I always make a big batch because it is twice as good the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'M 28 YEARS OLD. MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN 4 AND 2. I LOVE TO COOK AND READ RECIPES. I HAVE WATCHED COOKING SHOWS SINCE I WAS LITTLE, EVEN BEFORE IT BECAME POPULAR AND YOU COULD ONLY FIND THEM ON PBS ON THE WEEKEND. SINCE I STAY AT HOME WITH MY KIDS COOKING HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, BECAUSE IT IS WHERE I GET PRAISE FROM PEOPLE ON A JOB WELL DONE. I'D LOVE TO HEAR IF YOU ENJOY MY RECIPES!