Mojito De Mentha
- Ready In:
1 tall glass
- 10 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar, to taste
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- Sprite or 7-Up soda
- Tear mint leaves in half and put in cocktail shaker.
- Using a pestle or the end of a wooden spoon, mash the leaves until bruised and crushed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except soda.
- Cover the shaker and shake briskly.
- Pour into a tall glass and top off with Sprite or 7-up.
- Stir once, garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
Join The Conversation
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Gosh, splendid!!! You know what, I love everything about this recipe: Its sooooo easy to fix, it tastes so good(fit for a king or queen), smells hauntingly tempting and the colour is pretty too! Since I did not have Sprite or 7 Up soda, I topped it up with chilled Mountain Dew. This was really really refreshing!! I served it to our family friends' who have flown in last week from India and they went crazy over this; they kept asking for me. I had so much fun making this over and over again! Thank you for a DELIGHTFUL REFRESHING UNIQUE drink!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
The new kitchen is finally functional, and I'm cruising Recipezaar daily to see what I make! This site is one of the best for finding great recipes in a flash. I've been saving recipes to My Cookbook for quite a while and am looking forward to trying some new things while I get used to my appliances. I hope to be posting new reviews soon.