Moist and Healthy Banana Muffins
These are yummy muffins that are moist and low sugar, salt, and fat too!! If you like stuff that is not really sweet, powdered sugar subbed in for the regular will cut down on the sweetness. I got these from a healthy recipe site.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 really ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- line 12 muffin tins with paper muffin cups or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- add all liquid ingredients; mix.(don't over mix)
- Fill muffins tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION