photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 lb ground beef, it called for 2 lbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1 (26 ounce) can pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, soft
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, parm mozarella mixture shredded
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounces shell macaroni, cooked
- brown ground beef,drain.
- add oil and onions and garlic cook add mushrooms juices and all add sauce and herbs simmer.
- cook macaroni 1/2 way drain i used bow tie macaroni.
- add macaroni to filling mix.
- for the filling i food processed the filling
- and instead of the oil i used ricotta cheese and i only used 2 eggs ,but they were large
- alternate with sauce in casserole ending with sauce if you want you can add some shredded cheese here
- bake until hot thru about 30 minutes 425 degrees i think this could be freezer meal. let cool and cut into serving sizes and freeze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"