Mocha Chip Cookies
photo by CoffeeB
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons taster's choice pure instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine Taster's Choice and water in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.