Miracle Whip Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Got this off of the back of a Miricle Whip bottle about 12 years ago and still making it with adjustments for my taste. It is a great twist on the jar or can of spaghetti sauce you have in pantry.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles as directed and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and miricle whip to ground beef, simmer till heated thru. Add pasta, top with cheese. Cover and simmer till cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION