Minute Rice's Light Chicken Divan
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, slivered
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package broccoli floret
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Brown the chicken in the oil until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add the broccoli, water and soup.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!